T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum members and lurkers as well. My name is Michael-Alan and I've lurked on the board for several weeks and done a lot of reading and searching. I think this is an excellent vehicle for individuals in our industry both noob and vet alike. I tend to be some where in the middle.
I am currently building my business up and soon to (officially) launch my company. I've worked in screen printing as far back as high school (roughly 18 years ago) and have worked with screen printers and done various things relating to t-shirt imprinting ever since. I'm currently concentrating on heat printing. I have a few lines I'm developing and would ultimately like to be the "go to" guy in my area for the up in coming promoters and artist on the urban music scene.
While I have your attention, if anyone is familiar with shirts with the larger urban cut called Jordan Craig rn# 79771, please let me know where they can be found.
Thanks for taking the time to check me out.
--Mike

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!
Rodney, thank you for the starter information on the Jordan Craigs. I put my Google skills to good use and after two phone calls I have the information on the goods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts