T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the only difference the timer? I GIVE UP !!! The EZ Press is a piece of crap that will not work (for me).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,691 Posts
Besides the timer here are some differences: The Lite press has a hinge and needs to be manually lifted all the way up to open it. The 11 x 15 has a shock opening, so it just needs lifted slightly and it opens the rest of the way on its own. Also the 11 x 15 has a temperature readout, whereas the Lite just has a temperature dial, not an actual readout. The Lite does have a 80 Degree opening and the 11 x 15 has a 50 Degree opening. I vote the 11 x 15 Clam, it will be worth the extra $50-100:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JoshEllsworth said:
Besides the timer here are some differences: The Lite press has a hinge and needs to be manually lifted all the way up to open it. The 11 x 15 has a shock opening, so it just needs lifted slightly and it opens the rest of the way on its own. Also the 11 x 15 has a temperature readout, whereas the Lite just has a temperature dial, not an actual readout. The Lite does have a 80 Degree opening and the 11 x 15 has a 50 Degree opening. I vote the 11 x 15 Clam, it will be worth the extra $50-100:)
I think this is the one for me! Going for the 11 x 15 Clam (not the lite!) I put my order in today w/Coastal. I think badalou got his there too. They are very very very nice! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JoshEllsworth said:
Hmmm.... Congrats on your purchase. I'm sure you'll be happy with the press. It is one that sells very well for us.
How rude of me! I'm sorry I didn't get it from you...the Coastal guy has bent over backwards to help me and I kinda had a relationship with paper with him already! :) Thank you so much for the encouragement!

-Newbie Doby
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,698 Posts
Just to be clear, you don't *have* to buy from someone that responds to your post :) It's nice, but we're here to help answer questions, not to make a sale.

Although Josh works for one of our sponsors, he is also very helpful on the forums in (which is much appreciated)! The man knows his heat press stuff!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,766 Posts
Hi, me again. Yes I got my Mighty press from Coastal. But When I ordered it they did not tell me they were out of stock. I was waiting for a tracking number and when none came I clicked into there site and had a little chat with their sales person on line. I was going back and forth and being the service minded guy that I am was a little put off by the not getting notified that it was going to take an extra week. well the girl put her manager on and then she called me. I want to tell you guys.. This lady (Kim) was beyond helpful with me. She bent over back wards to make things right. She called the manufacture and asked them to ship direct to me. I was notified this morning that my 15 x 15 press will be here Tuesday. So Kim at Coastal.. your the greatest.. and your boss should give you a raise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
badalou said:
Hi, me again. Yes I got my Mighty press from Coastal. But When I ordered it they did not tell me they were out of stock. I was waiting for a tracking number and when none came I clicked into there site and had a little chat with their sales person on line. I was going back and forth and being the service minded guy that I am was a little put off by the not getting notified that it was going to take an extra week. well the girl put her manager on and then she called me. I want to tell you guys.. This lady (Kim) was beyond helpful with me. She bent over back wards to make things right. She called the manufacture and asked them to ship direct to me. I was notified this morning that my 15 x 15 press will be here Tuesday. So Kim at Coastal.. your the greatest.. and your boss should give you a raise.
I was really impressed with how nice they were!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,691 Posts
Doby said:
How rude of me! I'm sorry I didn't get it from you...the Coastal guy has bent over backwards to help me and I kinda had a relationship with paper with him already! :) Thank you so much for the encouragement!

-Newbie Doby
No, don't worry about that, Coastal is a great company, have met them before at trade shows & you'll be happy with your press from them. They have great deals on the presses and have heard nothing but positive feedback about them. My "hmmm" was probably taken out of context and after re-reading the series of posts, I can see why. I really was just trying to convey a sense of "wow you made a great pick, Congrats on your purchase." Sorry for the confusion, didn't mean to come across that way:)
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top