T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shopping for either 15x15 or 16x20 mighty heat transfer,i found some on ebay,$650.00 up to $850.00.I need to know if ebay a good place to buy a mighty heatpress or no?what's the price of these transfers anyways?thanx everyone.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I have bought a used press and it is my fav press of the 3 I have. I would look at all the used name brand press'. I think they will serve you well.If you have issues they can be sent to the factory for repair. .... JB

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'm shopping for either 15x15 or 16x20 mighty heat transfer,i found some on ebay,$650.00 up to $850.00.I need to know if ebay a good place to buy a mighty heatpress or no?what's the price of these transfers anyways?thanx everyone.
I got mine from Speciality-graphics.com who is a forum sponsor. Most sponsors offer a discount of some sort. When I bought I gt a 5% discount and 2 teflon sheets. The teflon have come in very handy. I bought a 15 x 15 but on occasion I wish I had the 16 x 20. If you can do the 16 x 20 get it.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
The price on used will all depend on the press, it's age and condition. Some places to check used are: tsf classified section (I've seen some great deals go thru there lately), ebay, craiglist, digitsmith (I am unfamiliar with this site), garage sales (yes, folks have picked up 16x20 presses in good condition for $20, more than one found a $20 press that way.), local shops who may have a press in the back they no longer use, ask them, and last, local shops that are upgrading and selling the used.

Don't forget to look under the preferred vendor list for that discount code if you go new thru a sponsor. Also, if there are any shows by you in the near future, presses sell off the show floor at a discount. You can approach them in advance and set it up for the end of the show. Usually you take it right off the floor, so I hear. :) good luck!

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
What about prices?for used and new.
I think the price will depend on age,condition,and original price.I think the number of used press' available for sale will also dictate price. A Used press in decent shape should sale for 50%to 75% of original cost. ... JB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts