T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anyone know if this is a brand like any other company? I have a few shirts and that say Mighty Fine on the tags and I like the styles... was wondering where I can find out more. Thanks.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,700 Posts
Can you look at the tag of the shirt and get the RN number (usually a 5 digit number preceeded by "RN") and post it here?

From there we can give you more information about the brand.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RN#0100520

thanks



Rodney said:
Can you look at the tag of the shirt and get the RN number (usually a 5 digit number preceeded by "RN") and post it here?

From there we can give you more information about the brand.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,700 Posts
Here you go:


RN Type: RN
RN Number: 100520
Legal Name: MIGHTY FINE
Company Name: MIGHTY FINE
Business Type: WHOLESALER,DISTRIBUTOR,RETAILER,JOBBER
Address Line 1: 1950 S SANTA FE AVE., #201
City: LOS ANGELES
State Code: CA
Zip: 90021
Phone: 213-627 2498 Ext:
Fax: 213-627 7814
Product Line: TSHIRTS
Issued Date: 27-JAN-1999

Additional searches brought up these company owned websites:
http://www.doeworld.com/
http://www.mightyfineinc.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Where do you go about finding that information if you had a rn# for a tshirt? The tshirt I'm looking for is 108010. Thats cool!
Rodney said:
Here you go:


RN Type: RN
RN Number: 100520
Legal Name: MIGHTY FINE
Company Name: MIGHTY FINE
Business Type: WHOLESALER,DISTRIBUTOR,RETAILER,JOBBER
Address Line 1: 1950 S SANTA FE AVE., #201
City: LOS ANGELES
State Code: CA
Zip: 90021
Phone: 213-627 2498 Ext:
Fax: 213-627 7814
Product Line: TSHIRTS
Issued Date: 27-JAN-1999

Additional searches brought up these company owned websites:
http://www.doeworld.com/
http://www.mightyfineinc.com
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,512 Posts
HandHeld said:
Where do you go about finding that information if you had a rn# for a tshirt?
There's a link in the toolbar on your left on this site.

HandHeld said:
The tshirt I'm looking for is 108010. Thats cool!
RN Type:RN
RN Number:108010
Legal Name:
INTERNATIONAL BASIC SOURCE, INC.
Company Name:
IBS, INC.
Business Type:IMPORTER,WHOLESALER
Address Line 1:
11-B EMPIRE BLVD.
City:
SOUTH HACKENSACK
State Code:
NJ
Zip:
07606
Phone:
201-807 0200 Ext:
Fax:
201-807 0600
Product Line:GARMENTS
Issued Date:
24-JUL-2002
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,700 Posts
Yep, as Solmu pointed out, I've added a link to the "FTC RN# Search " to the left hand navigation menu of the T-Shirt Forums. Just visit the link, pop in the RN number and viola :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,700 Posts
How can I buy from Mighty Fine to sell their products on my site? what are the steps involved in doing this?
The first step would be contacting them directly to see what they say.

You would probably need to setup an account with them and establish terms.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top