T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took the Might Press 15X15 out of the box and got it all set up. Its brand new...and I have no idea how to really use it. I had a swing press that broke last week. It says that it needs to be "locked" for the timer to work, but it doesn't tell me how to "lock" it. I tried to press a shirt and the transfer didn't take...I'm not sure if its the pressure or because I didn't lock it. Does anyone have one of these? Please help....my store is open and I can't press shirts...not good. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
When you close the press all of the way the handle should lock into place. In otherwords you should not have to hold it down with your hand. Just close the press and open when the buzzer goes off. If you are having to hold the press down with your hand, you need to turn the black, over center adjustment knob counter-clockwise to loosen the pressure so it does lock into place. Look at the instructions for your transfer and find out what kind of pressure it calls for. If it is a light pressure: Turn the knob counter-clockwise until it is very easy to lock down the press(You should be able to lock it with two finger on a light pressure). If it calls for a medium pressure: turn the knob until you have to exert a little force to lock it down(should still be easy to lock it down with one hand). If it calls for a heavy pressure, like some transfers, particularly puff transfers do: turn the knob clockwise or counter clockwise, until it is someone difficult to lock the press into place(a heavy pressure should be able to be locked down with one hand, with some leverage). Shout back if things aren't making sense.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, thank you and thank you!!! It was a nightmare to loosen the pressure, but then it locked right into place. Its workin perfectly now. Thank you sooooo much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts