T-Shirt Forums banner

Might already know the answer to this but just want to make sure.

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  b0botty 
#1 ·
Hey I'm new here but I was just wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I am having. My emulsion isn't washing out of my screen all the way, should I pressure wash it?
<p>

See less See more
#2 ·
Is hard to tell from the picture but you can always check for Over exposing your screen to the light while is not washed, and also, to much exposure while the image is burning into the screen, if you don't have a proper pressure washer use a fine hose to wash the screen quickly and try not to expose your screen to water for a long period of time because your emulsion will come off.

#3 ·
You should get an 21 step exposure calculator and dial into your correct exposure time specific the emlusion and exposure unit you are using. Once you get that, you should not have too much trouble getting the emusion to wash out. You should only really need the pressure washer to reclaim not really to wash out images.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.