T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha forum. So i'm about to purchase my first multi-color press and i almost pulled the trigger on the vastex v1-44 when i read a thread about how this model has "almost" tool-free micro-registration. How difficult is it to operate? I'm a Newb so the more user friendly the better. $2000 is about my limit, but willing to go a bit higher if this forums' experience strongly recommends it. Thanks for any input.

P.S.-i have avoided going to the vastex.com website to read up because every search engine warns me of about 79 computer threats associated with that website. MIKEVASTEX, you know anything about this? It's quite a deterrent .

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Aloha forum. So i'm about to purchase my first multi-color press and i almost pulled the trigger on the vastex v1-44 when i read a thread about how this model has "almost" tool-free micro-registration. How difficult is it to operate? I'm a Newb so the more user friendly the better. $2000 is about my limit, but willing to go a bit higher if this forums' experience strongly recommends it. Thanks for any input.

P.S.-i have avoided going to the vastex.com website to read up because every search engine warns me of about 79 computer threats associated with that website. MIKEVASTEX, you know anything about this? It's quite a deterrent .

I go to Vastex.com all of the time...I really dont think you would have a problem.

I am looking at the press right now at Vastex.com and the micros do not look the same as mine on the V-2000...however I know that the only time I would need tools for mine is to pivot the up and down. Without tools I can go left, right, front, back, and I can also adjust off contact.

But again they do look a like different, but I am sure Mr. Vastex himself will help with your issue shortly. Troy

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
No, but my first multi station press and my first micro. Bought a 1 color 1 station...then 4 color 1 station...then a 6 color 6 station. Planing on having my Vastex for the 25 years!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts