T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my logo work & $500.00. Bought a booth for a tradeshow in Oct & need a line of product done. I am a newbie where should I go & will it be cheaper in Mexico? Went to a screen printer today & he was a total jerk. Any advise would be so appreciated!
Thanks

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I don't know if you can get a line of product for $500.

If one screen printer was a jerk, then go to a different one. There are literally 1000's of them :)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
You didn't give us much to work with, What are you trying to print and how many shirts and colors. If you have a booth booked, I would want a local printer to start with so I have some control over it. Some Screen Printers are jurks, but did you ask for the moon?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have 1 logo with 3 colors & no i didn't ask for the moon lol! i went in to ask if they could heat transfer 6 items for my photo shoot. maybe because my order was so small? i emailed my art the day before to the guy so he knew i was coming. should i just go to a kiosk at the mall for the 6 items? for my tradeshow i have 3 designs in 6 different lines. should i get a wholesale license & buy blanks then get screened or should i got to mexico or should i go local? thanks guys your rad for already replying!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I'd go to the mall, I'm in Texas but its still along ways to Mexico...lol You don't need to get anything to buy blank shirts yet, see how the show goes.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
i have 1 logo with 3 colors & no i didn't ask for the moon lol! i went in to ask if they could heat transfer 6 items for my photo shoot. maybe because my order was so small? i emailed my art the day before to the guy so he knew i was coming. should i just go to a kiosk at the mall for the 6 items? for my tradeshow i have 3 designs in 6 different lines. should i get a wholesale license & buy blanks then get screened or should i got to mexico or should i go local? thanks guys your rad for already replying!
All the way to Mexico for that! LOL

Try placing an ad on craigslist.org you will find tons of screenprinters hungry for work right now.Or place an ad here in the classified section. Where you located it at?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Oh shuts! you just want 6 heat transfers, Yeah your better off in the mall or find some one here on the board thats near you to do this. But still post in the classified section here on the board for somebody near you.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I wouldn't even think about Mexico unless you are printing tens of thousands of units and you are able to employ a QC full time to watch over your production. I have manufactured in Mexico with mixed results. In the end I've decided that the cost difference wasn't worth the headache and stress along with canceled orders due to their being late.

John

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
i have 1 logo with 3 colors & no i didn't ask for the moon lol! i went in to ask if they could heat transfer 6 items for my photo shoot. maybe because my order was so small? i emailed my art the day before to the guy so he knew i was coming. should i just go to a kiosk at the mall for the 6 items?
You said you went to a screen printer to get heat transfers done?

That could be why they said no.

Many screen printers don't do heat transfers.

Try finding a heat transfer person to do the heat transfers.

You may want to try posting in our referrals/recommendations section to see if someone here could help:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/referr...t-your-t-shirt-printing-design-requests-here/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts