T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm looking for some new designs. For a year now my brother has been the only person to do designs, and they are getting stale. I don't really make many profit, so I can't afford to pay for designs what most people charge.

One of the methods I thought of was what everybody else is doing. Here's a link: www(dot)artifexshirts (dot) com (slash) blog Offering $100 cash and $100 gift certificate as a prize. Are there any sites you can go to in order to promote it?

Are there any design forums you can post on to get new designs? Have any of you found methods that work for you?

I'd really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
440 Posts
Go to www.emptees.com find a designer that fits your style and email them about their rates. Most will do a design for around $200.

It's a little late to jump on the contest site bandwagon you can't expect people to care about your contest when they have threadless and dbh and shirt.woot that offer a lot more money. Get the finances together and pay the designer what they're worth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.