T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently manufacture my own PE shorts for a few different schools and have gotten such good feedback on the quality that I am considering going into production on a larger level.
They are a full cut, micro mesh outer, and are lined with a medium weight dazzle. They have a 9" inseam.
My past issues as a buyer have been cost, cheap liners, insufficient stock, and cheap fabric.
We will start by selling only shorts. We want to sell to all of you with school accounts i.e. PE accounts, football spirit packs, etc. We want to make it a "no-brainer" for all those who need mesh shorts.
I am looking into exhibiting at ISS Long Beach in January and would GREATLY APPRECIATE your feedback!!! What do you look for in a mesh short? Who do you currently buy from and what do you pay? How many shorts do you buy a year? What are the main colors that you buy?
I am open to any and all recommendations!! Thanks so much for your feedback : )
Don

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mesh PE shorts survey
I currently manufacture my own PE shorts for a few different schools and have gotten such good feedback on the quality that I am considering going into production on a larger level.
They are a full cut, micro mesh outer, and are lined with a medium weight dazzle. They have a 9" inseam.
My past issues as a buyer have been cost, cheap liners, insufficient stock, and cheap fabric.
We will start by selling only shorts. We want to sell to all of you with school accounts i.e. PE accounts, football spirit packs, etc. We want to make it a "no-brainer" for all those who need mesh shorts.
I am looking into exhibiting at ISS Long Beach in January and would GREATLY APPRECIATE your feedback!!! What do you look for in a mesh short? Who do you currently buy from and what do you pay? How many shorts do you buy a year? What are the main colors that you buy?
Don

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Don, I wanted to give you the heads up that I had to move these posts out of the forums because we don't allow self promotional posts in the forum threads.

Read more info here: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/forum-information/t1173.html

With all the information about you selling mesh shorts, your post comes off as a mini advertisement for your products since you openly admit that you want to sell to the members here. Posts like that usually generate sales type responses like "where can we see your mesh shorts for sale" and "how much do they cost", which is information that only helps one person, rather than the forum goal of education to the t-shirt community.

It's also not a good idea to post the same question multiple times in different areas of the forum.

If you want to repost and reword the question, you can post it one time in the Wholesale Blanks section of the forum. Just be sure to leave out all the information about you selling mesh shorts and exhibiting at ISS.

A simple title like "what do you look for in mesh shorts"

With the post containing just the question would work just as well, and it would avoid all the self promotional issues. Detailed market research questions like asking people who they buy from and how much they pay is out of the scope of this forum.

These questions are fine:

"What do you look for in a mesh short?"

"What are the main colors that you buy?"

Any questions at all, please let me know.

Thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts