T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMGAW I NEED TO KNOW THE DETAILS AND EXACT COUNTS THEY HAVE

A few weeks back we got a starter kit. We made shirts. It was fun, but we notices the paint was dim and looked faded on the shirt . DONT GET ME WRONG IT LOOKS SWEET but its something we want to get away from when we get big.

Please help us with the mesh counts and the details of each count

here a smaple of are work

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a338/ragmac/Picture011.jpg

hard to see but i hope you get an ideal :D we would like to get a rubbury fell to it IF THAT WAS THE WORD TO USE

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im mainly askin for mesh counts and details about the count

say 100 is the counts and how does it look on the shirt with STUPID WATER BASED PAINTS :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i bought the speedball start delux kit its nice its funnn and youll love its just the fact that the paint is not what im looking for :D

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
You sound a little like Gollum.....

The mesh count to use would depend on what paint you're using. Water based inks are difficult at the best of times, but different brands vary wildly in thinkness.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The mesh counts thread Rodney pointed out will give you all the information you need.

I couldn't really see your picture (it gave me a bit of a headache! :p) but I can tell you now that if your problem is that the design was faded, then your issue is using waterbased inks. What you're looking to use is plastisol inks.

- Annie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts