T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mesh Counts/Wholesale suppliers
I have a few questions about screens. I used to screen quite a bit about 5 years, and gave it up while I was in school. Now I want to start up the T-shirt printing again, but on a larger scale.

Questions:

1.) Which thread count mesh would work best for white Rutland Plastisol Max Plus ink on black 100% cotton T? (The images will range from posterized Photoshop graphics to slogan shirts to some portraits). I want to know which mesh count would work best for an all-purpose type of screen.

2.) I seem to be having trouble finding wholesale suppliers who sell rolls of screen. I used to buy it at an art store, but online, all I find are pre-cut screen panels. I have many types of screen frame sizes, so I need a roll.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi there, with the ink specified I think a good all around mesh for you would be a white 230 monofilament. And for the finer detail 55 lpi to 65 lpi I would use Orange 300 mesh. I use QTX emulsion exclusively because there is no photosensitive additive to mix in and it has a one year shelf life.

Let me know what city you are in and I will point you to the closest company I can find that sells mesh on a roll. How will you be stretching the mesh?

7clashed7 said:
Mesh Counts/Wholesale suppliers

I have a few questions about screens. I used to screen quite a bit about 5 years, and gave it up while I was in school. Now I want to start up the T-shirt printing again, but on a larger scale.

Questions:

1.) Which thread count mesh would work best for white Rutland Plastisol Max Plus ink on black 100% cotton T? (The images will range from posterized Photoshop graphics to slogan shirts to some portraits). I want to know which mesh count would work best for an all-purpose type of screen.

2.) I seem to be having trouble finding wholesale suppliers who sell rolls of screen. I used to buy it at an art store, but online, all I find are pre-cut screen panels. I have many types of screen frame sizes, so I need a roll.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I just found your posts looking for mesh supplier.
I'm the mesh seller from the factory in Asia!!!
I'm also the ebay seller with 300+ positive feebacks. We supply full range of counts mesh (different widths available) to USA/Canada/UK.

If you are after mesh. You can contact us (ebay: dmyunsong) or drop message to me here.
Quality garantteed (Swiss loom) and competitive price (factory direct price).

Sample availalbe upon request (110,120,160,200,230,250,280,300# all available).

Shipping takes 10-14days to worldwide.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts