T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I am new here and just getting a new apparel company off the ground. I have been working with Merchline for a test run. I saw they were recommended by Johnny Cupcakes, so thats got to mean something. We are a small startup so I understand we wont be priority. But it seems to be like pulling teeth to get a response from these guys, never mind get a rush order if we need one. I had originally hoped to use their whole fulfillment process, but are unable to until we have higher volume, which is understandable. My question is id anyone here has worked with these guys and may have feedback. Or information on alternatives. We want to print on AA and Next Level. Also, love the sewn on tags like Johnny Cupcakes does. Merchline has us at about $7.9 for AA and $6.15 Next Level. $0.75 for inside tags and the lower sewn on are $0.5. This for smaller 50 piece orders.

Another issue is we are in Canada. Merchline being in the US, we pay duty, get the product package it just to send it back to the US for customers. Our packaging is a big part, so If we found a fulfillment or distributor, we would need them to be able to custom print some basic boxes.

Just wandering if anyone here can help a newb out and point me in the right direction. I want to be careful since ive heard many people say they have gone through multiple printers due to poor quality. Maybe its worth it to stick it out with Merchline and pay the duty?

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should add. I would love to have a fulfillment partner to handle all orders and drop shipping while I handle the website, marketing and taking payments. I just dont want to use Zazzle or any DTG printer. Id like to keep the quality up and have our own tags and packaging.

· Registered
27 Posts
I should add. I would love to have a fulfillment partner to handle all orders and drop shipping while I handle the website, marketing and taking payments. I just dont want to use Zazzle or any DTG printer. Id like to keep the quality up and have our own tags and packaging.
Check out themerchery.com, they do a bunch of clothing lines and have a great fullfilment process.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.