• Love it! Gotta have it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
15,475 Posts
T-SHIRT FORUM should have a referral page. Us sellers should stick together as a teamwork thing, no? Help each other out.
You mean 'I buy your t-shirt-you buy my t-shirt' kinda thing? I haven't bought someone else's t-shirt since I started in the business.

It's like going to an Allstate Agent's convention and try to sell them a State Farm policy. Fruitless.

We do have Showcase where you can show off your garments. Create a signature and include your website in it. If anyone here want to buy from you they will know where to find you.

·
Registered
DreamFactory Studios Inc.
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You mean 'I buy your t-shirt-you buy my t-shirt' kinda thing? I haven't bought someone else's t-shirt since I started in the business.

It's like going to an Allstate Agent's convention and try to sell them a State Farm policy. Fruitless.

We do have Showcase where you can show off your garments. Create a signature and include your website in it. If anyone here want to buy from you they will know where to find you.
No no no just good ol' fashion Word of Mouth referral. I mean there's no harm in tit-for-tat purchases if they want to do that?

·
Registered
DreamFactory Studios Inc.
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Anyway it was good kibitzing with you but I really have to go. Take care Joe and Thanks for everything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.