T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides American Apparel, can anyone recommend a manufacturer, distributor or even retailer with a good, affordable v-neck. Heavy or light weight?
In particular, I'm looking for a mens deep V.
Anyone go up to XXL?

I've spoken to so many different ppl, and it almost seems impossible. The closest I've come to them is in Chinatown, but the quality is horrible.
Is the XXL heavyweight deep V like the Holy Grail or what?:confused:

I'm thinking of ordering a custom run, but I've heard it's very expensive. Any ideas?

·
Administrator
14,184 Posts
Somehow the site of an XXL person wearing a deep V tee is, um, well I don't wanna think about it. :)

Seriously, though, it's not that it's the Holy Grail as much as there is just no market for v necks in general, and deep v's for xxl people specifically.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the contrary, I think this past season has clearly shown growing popularity for V-necks. Yes, it may just be a fad, but I can bet they'll be even more popular next summer.
As for sizing, I don't know who you're selling t-shirts to, but xxl is quite popular. I'd even go as far as saying that I sell 2 times as many xxl than I would size small. What man wears a size small? I guess the same one that wears a size zero dress. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts