T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My web team is completing the build on my site, and for shipping purposes, they need the weights of each t-shirt. I do not have a scale yet. I am selling Men's American Apparel 2001 t-shirts, sizes small through 3XL - so six different sizes of the shirt. I would imagine the small would weigh the least out of the six, with 3XL weighing the most. Would anyone happen to have the exact weight of each of the six sizes of the American Apparel 2001 men's tees that I'm using? (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL)?

·
Administrator
14,650 Posts
I don't know the answer off hand, but don't forget your design will add weight to the shirt. Depending on the method you are using to decorate your shirt, the extra weight of the (ink, transfer, vinyl, embroidery whatever) may tip you into the next pricing bracket.

I suggest you grab each size of your decorated shirts and stop at the post office to use their free scale.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know the answer off hand, but don't forget your design will add weight to the shirt. Depending on the method you are using to decorate your shirt, the extra weight of the (ink, transfer, vinyl, embroidery whatever) may tip you into the next pricing bracket.

I suggest you grab each size of your decorated shirts and stop at the post office to use their free scale.
free scale at the post office - good idea.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts