T-Shirt Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Hello....

I know alot of us would like to do something to help JB's family, and I also think it would be nice to honor JB with flowers from the forum at his funeral services. Does this sound like a good idea?

[the funds have been collected, the flowers have been sent, and the final check will be sent on Monday, Oct 6]

(Somehow I can hear JB chiming in with something encouraging right now.)

When there are enough funds, we can buy flowers and then write any balance as a memorial check to his wife.

We'll also need to know when services are to order the flowers in time.

With deepest sorrow... Kelly

·
Registered
746 Posts
just keeping this at the top - btw, you have to remove the spaces between girlz n dolls for it to work properly. thanks for handling this kelly, i hope we can collectively make a real difference for his family.

Reactions: Girlzndollz

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I will donate for flowers or whatever is needed.........

.....still in shock.....first thing that hit me when I woke up this morning,"JB is no longer with us", and "how do we all get together and send flowers".

Thanks Kelly.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will donate for flowers or whatever is needed.........

.....still in shock.....first thing that hit me when I woke up this morning,"JB is no longer with us", and "how do we all get together and send flowers".

Thanks Kelly.
Hi Mrs. B., what a sad day... I saw your post in the other thread and wanted to give you a hug. Whatever we can do to help his family.... it's probably the only thing we can do to somehow help JB now, and show thanks. All my best to you... Kelly

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
tears .....and a hug to you too.....

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Money sent thanks Kelly for doing this

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Kelly my donation has been sent. I do hope that his family will have the help they need in this time.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
....donation sent.......

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Roger , Awesome,, Maybe Kelly can go thru flowerbox for the ordering of the flowers...It would be so much more personal knowing a Friend was arranging the contacts of other florist, for Delivery.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I would love to have the wife (she's the florist) to take care of the flowers, but we are about 2.5 hrs away and that's too far to handle them. Here's a google search 43009 florist - Google Search of florists located in/near where Jerry is from. I suggest calling them and having them handle it. DON'T GO THROUGH FTD OR TELEFLORA call them directly.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you so much, David.

Can someone pm me when services are known? Thank you....

·
Registered
43 Posts
I want to donate £10 but I don't have the money till Wednesday. How soon do we have to get it in? I'll be able to give £10 ($20) but I have to wait till Wednesday when I have money in my bank account, plus I can only give by Paypal. Can anyone tell me if this is ok please?

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.