T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There, unfortunaly when i started my Melco EMT 10T/4 today, i'ved got the message Disk Boot Read Error...

I'ved tried another floopy drive ( Yes I still have new one's spare :) ) but the error persists!

So, it can only be the boot disk, the problem is that i can't find the boot disk files anywere in the internet and my machine is STOPPED!!!:mad:

Does any one have the files that can send my a copy?

Regards,

NC

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, someone alredy send me the files, my problema now is that I only have HD Disks asd Melco says that Boot Disk's can only be maid with DS/DD Disks...

Does Anyone knows another way to solve this?

Best Regards,

NC

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi, how did you fix the problem then?
We found a ds/dd disk to copy the files to.

regular copying would not work so i backed up (xp pro o/s) the floppy onto the C:\

and restored to the other floppy.

i now have plenty of boot disks, verified each disk to boot the emt10t.

if you pm me i can send you a copy of the .bkf (backup file) i tried to upload here but it won't allow it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, almost tree weeks later i'ved found what was the problem of my Melco EMT 10/4T...

For some reason the machine auto reset the internal configurations and didn't accept the boot disk!

Solution: Enter the main configurations ( See manual steps with first power on ) and configure the machine type!

Now I can use even HD Disks for Boot!

Thank you all for the support.

Best Regards

NC

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, almost tree weeks later i'ved found what was the problem of my Melco EMT 10/4T...

For some reason the machine auto reset the internal configurations and didn't accept the boot disk!

Solution: Enter the main configurations ( See manual steps with first power on ) and configure the machine type!

Now I can use even HD Disks for Boot!

Thank you all for the support.

Best Regards

NC
holasoy de bs as y tengo la emt 10t parada mas de 1 año por no tener el boot disk me podrias pasar por mail los archivos por favor [email protected]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts