T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am pretty much new around here and have been reading around the forum sourcing prices around the yellowpages but things doesnt seen to look good. The shirts here in melbourne are quite expensive per t-shirt while you can get better quality t-shirts if you order from dollartshirt(US) at a cheaper price even with its import cost.

So where do you guys from australia source for T's excluding places like ounce which I got a few from them already which is the cheapest around here. Do you guys buy from america? do you guys need to pay import tax or duty taxes or whatever they call it?

And I think there is quite a few melbournians here and why not we do a sort of info list to help each other out?

hope you guys could pop a reply for me. thanks and cya all!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Melbourne? source info

I totally agree with you guys on ounce's service, jeez bought like 60 hoodies and had to wait like 2.5 weeks? and they kept ignoring my email and when i called, they said they did not receive my email. Oh well.. thats just my experience for the best price and best brand T in melbourne.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.