T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Re: Melbourne? source info

I get my gildan tees wholsale in aust for about $3.80 (colours), $3.00 (whites)
Cheaper if I by by the case (72per size/colour) from an Aust Distributor (Sydney), I am in Qld. The range of Gildan garments is expanding each year, now have Polos, Full Zip Hoodies etc.

All pricing is in Aust Dollars.

·
Registered
583 Posts

Sorry Lewis,
Contact Superior Activewear: Ph 02 9676 6640
They will send catalogues and samples if requested.

·
Registered
583 Posts

Hi Ross,
Sorry I was a little out with my pricing in my last post, but not much. :)
The lastest pricelist I have is FEB2006
2000's - Wht $3.30 (1-71pcs) $3.25 (72-1007pcs)
2000's - Colours $ $3.95 (1-71pcs), $3.80 (72-1007pcs)
Prices are slightly less than these if you by by the carton.
These are ex GST and you would need to add freight.
I will pm you with the WA rep details.

·
Registered
583 Posts

Thanks Rodney,
If anyone wants their local rep details, just contact Superior and they will let you know who it is.
I deal direct with Sydney (Head Office) as I have an account with them.
The local rep (Qld) calls regulary to let me know what is happening, what styles are coming and if I want samples to show customers etc.

Anyway, glad to help.

I have a lot of info on different suppliers of different garments etc, so if I see a post about anything I have, be sure I will share it.

When I first started out, no one in my industry wanted to share supplier info with me, so I had to spend a lot of time trying to find out where to get certain brands and garments. I know what it's like so if I can help with sourcing, just post away and I will help where I can. :) :)

·
Registered
583 Posts

Here is the link for Gildan Asia/Pacific , or if the link isn't working here is the address http://gildan.com/distributors/whatsnew/index.cfm?id_region=5 ,not all styles available in the US are available here. But they add a few new styles and colours each year so the catalogue for this region is growing.

Unfortunately, there is no contact info for Superior on the website.

1 - 5 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.