T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: Melbourne? source info

Hey, just joining the list of people unhappy with Ounce... I was planning to order AA's kid tees with them and have them screenprint them as well. After many attempts to place an order and being ignored I was told my emails had accidently ended up in the trash... I finally received most of my order a few weeks later (the rest was placed on back order which I received in another couple weeks...). The whole process was very discouraging to someone just starting out.

In September I attended Fashion Exposed in Melbourne where I was surprised to see an AA site. These guys turned out to be from BYM INTERNATIONAL and were claiming to be the new official distributer of AA gear. When I told them that I had ordered AA gear from Ounce they were straight on the phone and were adament that companies like Ounce were not aloud to re-sell AA gear anymore since they now had the official distributing rights. I got in contact with AA to check this out and Ray from AA told me that although they did distribute AA gear, they were not their 'official' distributer. Who knows what to believe...

I do know that Dwayne Armstrong is the BYM rep in Melbourne and he has told me that they can service from 1-10,000 pieces (which means no minimums for colours,sizes) and that they will fill an order in two weeks. I have recently received a price list from BYM, stating a manufacturers price which is cheaper than wholesale. I can get an infant t-shirt for $7.40 (+GST) where it is $9.25 wholesale ($8.75 from Ounce). For those of you who want adult tees the price is $8.75, where wholesale is $11.35. I have not put an order in with BYM yet (as i'm waiting on my screenprinter to receive new boards and arms so he can print my little tees) but i'll let you know how they go when I do. It's tough out there but I love it...

Dave

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: Melbourne? source info

Hi Dave, I am trying to find BYM International on the net.. are you able to point me in the right direction. No minimums etc, sounds great!
Cheers
I'm not sure if BYM are on the net but dwayne's email is [email protected] so you can get in contact with him and he'll sort you out he's a nice guy. Since dealing with them I was very happy with their service, the gear arrived on time and everything was cool.

Wish you luck

Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.