T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Just wanted to get sign ups started for a potential meeting in Toronto next month, maybe at the beginning of September or later in the month.

Please sign up if you'd be interested and also mention which time/date would be easy for you to make.

The meeting will probably be at some restaurant/coffee shop for dinner and business discussions.

Looking for everyone that's involved in any kind of t-shirt business in Toronto and surroundings, or would like to get into the business.

As soon as I have at least 5-6 people sign up i'll be able to decide on a date and place to meet up.

Thanks!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, if I can get at least 4-5 more people interested i can set up a date for September and a place to meet up.

How does september 1st, it's a holiday so most people should be off...write on here what you think about that date or if we should do it later in the month.

·
Registered
17 Posts
you may not get too many people on that dat due to it being the last long weekend.any other sunday would be good for me.
Well, if I can get at least 4-5 more people interested i can set up a date for September and a place to meet up.

How does september 1st, it's a holiday so most people should be off...write on here what you think about that date or if we should do it later in the month.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi everyone, we (my husband and I) are interested in joining the meet and greet. We will be coming in from the West end Mississauga area, and hopefully this will be evenings or weekends that it will happen. We both work day jobs :)
Let us know when you decide on a date.
Lisa McLaren

Zap Screenprinting
Darque Images Screenprinting

·
Registered
20 Posts
I did not see this updated thread so i posted in the older one - but i'm down to meet so you can included me in that group :) 4 more to go then

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've seen this proposed meeting before and I may be able to attend this meeting this time, sign me up. Just PM me as to when and where. I'm in the east end of Toronto.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
At this point as long as i can get 5-6 people at least or at least 5 plus me then we'll do it. So there was a lady and her husband looking for this and in the last 2 days there's 2 more guys, so one or two more people and i can schedule it for october sometime.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey everyone, Mike (Von Darque) and I are still interested in meeting up with you all. Let's really push to do this soon. The Imprint show is coming up in January and we may be able to meet for coffee as well and compare notes then with familiar faces.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds good...so what dates would be cool for everyone, i'm just wondering it's either a saturday afternoon or sunday afternoon.

Also where would it be ok to go to, kennedy commons off the 401 or someplace downtown?

Post up and let me know so we can get this done next month sometime.

Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Saturday or Sunday both work for Mike and I. We are coming in from the west end of Mississauga, almost Milton, so the closer to the west side, the better for us. But, we are flexible :) Both the 11-12 and the 18 - 19 weekends are free right now. I would like to try this before the bad weather sets in. After that, we are getting into Halloween and the holiday season. Then it is the Imprint Show in January.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok let's go for October 11th (saturday) afternoon. Now do people want to meet in scarborough off the 401 or they'd rather meet downtown (where it's impossible to find parking). I was thinking of cafe mirage at kennedy commons (kennedy/401) with free parking. Sometime in the afternoon maybe 4-5pm and it's a cafe with food (for dinner) and desserts.

Let me know if anyone is not ok with the date or the place...

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts