T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
I just did some calling around . . and I came across http://www.blankshirts.com .. and they have the Maternity Tees . . However, they are $15.59 each Tee . . *ugh*~ . .
I was quoted that price as being the wholesale price . . .*double ugh*~ . .

Diane

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Look for any wholesaler that carries Port Authority. I know SanMar does.

In specific: Port Authority® - Maternity 3/4 Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt. L341VM

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you are willing to import from South Africa I have a contact who provides really great quality maternity t's for +/- $4-00 excl P&P. I am sure she will be willing to negotiate on quantity. Let me know if you would like her details.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Rodney for the info.

Thanks everyone else, but I can't begin to imagine the cost of international shipping on a bulk order. It would probably be more than the shirts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rodney said:
Look for any wholesaler that carries Port Authority. I know SanMar does.

In specific: Port Authority® - Maternity 3/4 Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt. L341VM
Yes please tell me where the maternity tees from africa are... Thank you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
macmediacs said:
Anyone know where I can find maternity tees wholesale?
Hello I am new here:) My name is Cindy.Times U can find maternity clothing at www.classiccloseouts.com .Usually limited quantities but really inexpensive & no min order. Also see www.hkwendy.com .Here they sell in 12 which is quite reasonable considering what the going prices for maternity are these days.

www.fashiongo.net is definately the best I have found-watch them regularly,their prices are great.Some of the vendors require a min of 100.oo which is reasonable.Some blanks-mostly prints.Hope this helps some:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know where you can find them.. I have a pattern and everything at a certain company, I would like to work with someone in making an order, the minimum order is 600.00... average per shirt is 9.50 for small-large and 10.50 for 1x-4x.. I was very specific on sizes I went up to.. we have to order 40 peices per color, but it can be in whatever sizes we want.. (10 small- 2 large, 15 3X.. it doesnt matter) I just dont have the money right now for more than one color.. I would like a variety.. the fabric I have chosen is a soft baby rib.. and prices do change if you want a thicker fabric, cotton & spandex, lycra.. they have all kinds of fabric.. but the one I have chosen its a very nice quality and the tee alone retail price is 36.99 (this is what the manufacturer suggested retail)
I would be happy to work with someone on placing my first order..
Thank you so much!
Misty

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would be interested I too need different colors and sizes.

How many would I need to buy and how much would they cost.

Where are you getting them from? What country?

Will you have longsleeves, short sleeves, and tanks?

How many can you get at a time?

Thanks

Amanda
858 565 1063

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would be interested I too need different colors and sizes.

How many would I need to buy and how much would they cost.

Where are you getting them from? What country?

Will you have longsleeves, short sleeves, and tanks?

How many can you get at a time?

Thanks

Amanda
858 565 1063
hi! amanda.. Its a minium of $600 per color, but it can be any sizes up to 4x.. such as 2 smalls, 14 large, extra.. I will call you this week, I am working with another designer, were she will make any color, size and no minimum... she is working on my shirt design this week and will come up with a price.. I am so excited!! but if she dont work out.. I will call you about the 1 color, any size assortment.. 600.00 minimum..
Thank you so much!
Misty

1 - 20 of 23 Posts