T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been brought up before and it seems to be consistent that there aren't any really good sources for reasonably priced maternity blanks.

SO... those of you that are doing maternity tees.... what have you found that IS working for you. Whether meant for maternity or not, are you using something that is working and liked by your customers?

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi Melanie
I don't know whether you have found any of these maternity tees and i'm not sure whether you would be interested but I am selling my maternity business www.thematernitybarn.co.uk
take a look at the website which has been specifically designed around the maternity tops i designed and had manufactured and if your interested then please contact me on [email protected] or [email protected]
The reason im selling is because I opened Printz UK and am way too busy on this project to keep marketting and servicing the maternity barn, it's a shame as i designed everything from start to finish on the maternity barn but it seems a shame to neglect it which I am currently doing. I will be selling the website, all the stock and transfers, however you would need a cad cut system to be able to personalise the slogans. Spk sn Alison Hill

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm actually looking to buy maternity blanks in smaller numbers and we're on a strict budget. T-shirts is not the primary portion of our business. We are adding them to our product line.

Can anybody tell me where they are getting their blanks??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.