T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help - I am starting a new business selling materntity T-shirts. I am looking for maternity-cut shirts (i.e longer and wider at the front to allow for expansion) and have been unable to find any manufacturers in the UK. I have managed to get a small quantity to start with that were ex-stock from a high street retailer. My aim is to print them with my own designs. Anyone out there got any info. This is driving me potty!!!
thanks in anticipation.
Lynne

·
Registered
400 Posts
Try these guys.
http://www.go-large.co.uk/

Ignore the bit about mens wear as I know they stock both sexes. Hopefully it's a lead for you. Give them a ring tomorrow and see if they stock maternity wear.

I will hopefully be stocking some of their larger tees at bulk tees in the future. Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Adam - no, they don't do them. Very nice chap though. He said they do sell them to pregnant ladies and carry pastel colours in their T-shirt range especially for women, but they are just made in a longer length so they will cover the bump. They would be too large on the arms/shoulders for average ladies. Thanks for lead anyway - will keep trying.
Regards,
Lynne

·
Premium Member
27,690 Posts
Hi Lynne, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

I don't know of any UK retailers, but I've seen a few sources posted in the forums in the past. I think they might have been US based though (although they may ship internationally).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Rodney,
Yes I have been in contact with a couple of American companies and did buy some T-shirts from one in particular but obviously they were quite expensive with the added shipping costs etc. There's plenty in China/India too but they have minimum orders of 200 - 300. Not practical for someone starting on a small scale like me. Will still keep looking, thanks again.
Lynne

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.