T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planing on starting a t shirt design business and I was wondering if anyone could give me some of the basic materials and prices I need to get started with the business.

I have a list of my own but I am curious to see what others have to list. For example, heat press, heat press products and anything else important.Thanks for your time everyone

· Registered
3,420 Posts
I am planing on starting a t shirt design business and I was wondering if anyone could give me some of the basic materials and prices I need to get started with the business.

I have a list of my own but I am curious to see what others have to list. For example, heat press, heat press products and anything else important.Thanks for your time everyone
You probably need to give us more info as to which process or method your looking at doing ie screen printing, transfers, dye-sublimation, direct to garment, etc, it would help in making recommendations.

Hope this helps.

· Registered
1,550 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.