T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very happy with the performance of Thermo-Flex Plus. I can cut and weed small, thin letters very easily. It applies easily and wears well. I only decorate tees, polos and sweatshirts and all are either cotton or cotton/poly blends. I only use solid colors. No patterns, glitters, etc... I buy rolls in 20" width because there is too much waste when I used 15" rolls.

I've tried CAD-CUT Premium Plus and SportFilm Lite. I can't cut and weed the same small letters with these. I tried Spectra Eco-Film. It's ok but it only comes in 15" widths.
Does Stahls.com and Imprintables.com have a product that is similar to Thermo-Flex Plus? I'd like to keep things simple and stock just one line of material from one brand and, of course, I'd like buy the material that has the best value.

Should I just stick with ThermoFlex Plus or is there something else that might fit my needs?

· Registered
1,763 Posts
I'm very happy with the performance of Thermo-Flex Plus. I can cut and weed small, thin letters very easily. It applies easily and wears well. I only decorate tees, polos and sweatshirts and all are either cotton or cotton/poly blends. I only use solid colors. No patterns, glitters, etc... I buy rolls in 20" width because there is too much waste when I used 15" rolls.

I've tried CAD-CUT Premium Plus and SportFilm Lite. I can't cut and weed the same small letters with these. I tried Spectra Eco-Film. It's ok but it only comes in 15" widths.
Does Stahls.com and Imprintables.com have a product that is similar to Thermo-Flex Plus? I'd like to keep things simple and stock just one line of material from one brand and, of course, I'd like buy the material that has the best value.

Should I just stick with ThermoFlex Plus or is there something else that might fit my needs?
Have you tried Fashion Film? It is the tackiest of our materials and allows for the finest details. It is sold in 19.68" wide rolls.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.