T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!!! We are losing our MINDS! My 3G Opague transfer paper won't MASK! I am using high tack R2 conform masking. Does anyone know what mask works with 3G Opague or is it something i'm doing wrong????:mad:

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Help!!! We are losing our MINDS! My 3G Opague transfer paper won't MASK! I am using high tack R2 conform masking. Does anyone know what mask works with 3G Opague or is it something i'm doing wrong????:mad:
I use Magic mask for opaque. It is very tacky but I still have to squeegee it on the the opaque several passes and hard. Inspite of that I still have to watch as I peel the mask and the opaque form the backing. Sometimes the opaque does not lift off easy from the backing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you are contour cutting and your blade is going too deep it will cause problems. Try decrease your pressure. The High tack should work and is probably better than the FDC tape. I have the same situation.
I found an old roll of 'Main Tape' where I work and to my surprise it works. Also try to pry up the leading edge of your graphic with a sharp knife. Hope that helps. If you find a better way please let us know....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts