T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any mascot packages out there don't cost an arm and a leg and maybe part of another leg? I have looked at Digital Art Solutions and really like what I see but it is rather on the expensive side, at least for me.

I know that you can go to sites like Rival Art and download clip art one at a time but I wondered about packages of clip art.

Any reasonable priced package out there, or is this just part of the price one needs to pay to do this?

· Registered
200 Posts
Are there any mascot packages out there don't cost an arm and a leg and maybe part of another leg? I have looked at Digital Art Solutions and really like what I see but it is rather on the expensive side, at least for me.

I know that you can go to sites like Rival Art and download clip art one at a time but I wondered about packages of clip art.

Any reasonable priced package out there, or is this just part of the price one needs to pay to do this?
Check this FREE deal out from Welcome to Tshirtclipart.com clipart templates and resources
15 mascot bodies and 60 mascot heads created in vector format!!!!

· Registered
200 Posts
are these royalty free?
You are free to use these in your designs, you are only restricted from reselling the images or including them in online design use.

From the text included with each of the files...

Attachments

· Registered
259 Posts
I use actionartclub.com. It's subscription based for 40 downloads per month. It runs me 360 a year and includes mascots and general clipart. I think this breaks down more in the long run but for starting out and not having a ton of cash it allows you access to the artwork - once you need more than 40 pieces a month then you can afford the large one time costs.

· Registered
346 Posts
I really like Rival Art because they allow you to purchase one at a time without joining any big service. Are there any other good Vector based sports/mascot companies that let you purchase one design at a time? It may cost more per image but for my business it is the only way to go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.