T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
6,595 Posts
any ideas on how to market your brand or tshirt?
Try to focus in on your target audience. Who are they? Where are they? What are they doing? You need to have a presence in places where they can see you. If you let us know this info, maybe we can offer more specific advice on marketing ideas and strategies.

how much do you think you have to spend to market your brand?
Hard to answer for sure. Much of it may depend on who your competitors are and how much it costs to steal market share from them. Can your market sustain a new product in addition to existing products? Or will your audience need to choose between your product and the existing products?

· Registered
27 Posts
any ideas on how to market your brand or tshirt? how to get your name out there other than Facebook or youtube? how much do you think you have to spend to market your brand?
SEO or Search engine optimization could be a way of spreading the word about your website. Most people visit search engines for things they are looking for and good amount of seo can help your site to rank well in search results and get good amount of traffic.

· Registered
820 Posts
any ideas on how to market your brand or tshirt? how to get your name out there other than Facebook or youtube? how much do you think you have to spend to market your brand?
Let me know which type of business you want to make brand? is this online t shirts business or offline ? if online then you need social media on priority then SEO of your site, if its offline then you need to print stickers, bumper stickers, banners etc to advertise your business and make it brand. This is pretty difficult and time consuming but you need to held till you got your comapny a brand.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try to focus in on your target audience. Who are they? Where are they? What are they doing? You need to have a presence in places where they can see you. If you let us know this info, maybe we can offer more specific advice on marketing ideas and strategies.
my target will be toward the hip hop and urban culture. Gritty but sylish.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me know which type of business you want to make brand? is this online t shirts business or offline ? if online then you need social media on priority then SEO of your site, if its offline then you need to print stickers, bumper stickers, banners etc to advertise your business and make it brand. This is pretty difficult and time consuming but you need to held till you got your comapny a brand.
i would rather sell offline, and at local urban stores in NYC....do you know any sites to make my own stickers and/or pins?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.