T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to share with you some ideas I have been playing with for marketing my Neoflex. I don't have it yet, but I am excited for it's arrival and have been trying to stir up some marketing ideas. I came up with this 3D model that I created using the 3D reposse tool in PS cs5. I am hoping the Neoflex can print it as good as it looks on screen. The back of the shirt will be the second image of the burnt out match with the web site. I know I have to keep this machine running so I figure if I don't have enough jobs on a certain week at least I can put the printer to good use and print this design to hand out/show people. If it prints as good as it looks here hopefully it will make someone desire my services! I am also planning to print 1 free shirt for potential customers just to show them the quality this printer can produce. Just wanted to share and get some feedback and generate some more marketing ideas within this forum.
Hopefully the image links below work... I have never used photobucket before!

· Registered
221 Posts
Very Nice, let us know how it goes with the new machine. I have seen it and it looks pretty good but have seen mixed reviews. Keep us updated and good luck.:)
I was reading this post when something struck me. I have an older T-Jet 2 that does not do whites very well at all, so I have been reading everything I can about the DTG systems, and can You recommend a system that does NOT have mixed reviews? I would love to read about it. Don't take this the wrong way, I just need a better system.

Thanks
Jim

· Registered
2,622 Posts
that smoke effect is really nice. i'm really happy with the Alien Skins software, but it doesn't reproduce smoke as nice as what you've done. and to answer your question, the NeoRipPro will handle this wonderfully. i think you will be pleasantly surprised.

· Registered
450 Posts
Hey guys just wanted to share with you some ideas I have been playing with for marketing my Neoflex. I don't have it yet, but I am excited for it's arrival and have been trying to stir up some marketing ideas. I came up with this 3D model that I created using the 3D reposse tool in PS cs5. I am hoping the Neoflex can print it as good as it looks on screen. The back of the shirt will be the second image of the burnt out match with the web site. I know I have to keep this machine running so I figure if I don't have enough jobs on a certain week at least I can put the printer to good use and print this design to hand out/show people. If it prints as good as it looks here hopefully it will make someone desire my services! I am also planning to print 1 free shirt for potential customers just to show them the quality this printer can produce. Just wanted to share and get some feedback and generate some more marketing ideas within this forum.
Hopefully the image links below work... I have never used photobucket before!
Jeff,

Your creative ability and artwork is outstanding. I've checked out your website before, so I know you have some serious talent. I'd love to have just a fraction of that kind of skill when it comes to design work.

Just a few quick thoughts as you start to advertise & market your services using your new NeoFlex printer. First, I think giving away free t-shirts is a great idea. I can't think of any better way to showcase your abilities (and also the quality of the print that you'll be able to produce with the NeoFlex).

It's important to keep in mind, that regardless of who you are trying to target (i.e. businesses, local events, schools, etc) ... the t-shirt, the artwork, and the quality of the print, is NOT what the customer really cares about. Initially, YES, this is what they will notice first, your artwork and the great print quality. But in the end, it's not really what they are interested in. Please, don't misunderstand what I'm trying to say ... the t-shirt, artwork and quality of the print is PARAMOUNT to your success, however, to secure a larger customer base, and ultimately generate more business for Articulate Creation ... you need to be sure to address the customer's real needs.

In other words, the goal is to show your abilities & explain to the prospective client (through your free sample) how you can help them achieve their goal or objective. Do they want to drive more traffic to their business? Do they need to improve their company's public image? Do they need to promote an event? Do they need to maximize fund raising efforts for their school? Etc, etc, etc.

Unfortunately, too many screen printers & apparel decorators (not you per se, just a generalization) get caught up in thinking that their "service" is what they are selling, when in fact it's really "solutions" that they are selling.

Again, your artwork is really great ... I'd proudly show everyone what you can do (your skills) by giving away free tees, just remember to focus on what you can do to help them (future customers) achieve their goals or objectives.

Good luck!

· Registered
8,354 Posts
AC,
Thank you for you believed NeoFlex to meet your need. In same time I promise you that NeoFlex will not disappoint you. What you see on your screen will duplicated without efforts. This is real beauty of NeoFlex.
NeoFamily needs your kind of talent. We create arts not just print.
Again, thank you so much for give us a chance. AA will do all to support you. Welcome to NeoFamily! PRIDE!
Cheers! Beers are on me always. There are digital prints but we are NeoPrint.

· Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
John Stitch-Up,
Thanks ... I will send you the files if you want but you really don't have to, I just realized you will be shipping all the way from UK! If so though, what file type do you prefer? png? do you want transparent background (ie., no black behind the wood)?
John VTG,
Thank you for the compliments on my artwork. I understand what you mean with not just selling a service of printing a shirt but selling the idea that I can help them achieve their goal of reaching customers through branding solutions. I will keep this in mind for sure.
Peter,
I know Neoflex will not disappoint me, I have seen all the posts from users here and recieved samples. I wish I could have made it to ISS to check it out but I am sure I will be happy or I would not have made the investment. I just hope I do not disappoint the machine! By this I mean that I still work full time in the TV industry.. though it doesn't pay well here in Boston, I made double in LA but did not like it there. I could make the same $ per week doing just 3 or 4 design jobs, never mind printing! I plan to run my Articulate Creation business full time at some point but the idea of quitting my job still makes me nervous.. even though I am much happier doing design and printing work for myself. It is going to be tough at first trying to juggle the two (Neoflex and full time TV editing) before I can grow a pair big enough to go all in on this! I look forward to meeting you at the training.

· Registered
3,098 Posts
OK, sure I have no problem letting you print them if you want to send me pictures. Let me know what file format and I will e-mail you.
Cheers Jeff :) .psd (Photoshop) or .png would be great.

I use Dropbox to host files I want to transfer, it's brilliant for this sort of thing :)

http://db.tt/VYOkhChC I get an additional 250mb storage if you use the link ;) - it is free.

I'd be delighted to send you pictures and I'm sure someone closer would send you a print :)

Cheers

John

· Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cheers Jeff :) .psd (Photoshop) or .png would be great.

I use Dropbox to host files I want to transfer, it's brilliant for this sort of thing :)

http://db.tt/VYOkhChC I get an additional 250mb storage if you use the link ;) - it is free.

I'd be delighted to send you pictures and I'm sure someone closer would send you a print :)

Cheers

John
John,
Since I already have dropbox I just logged into my account but I am wondering how I share a folder with you? I only use this with one of my clients and she sent me the link and I downloaded her shared folder or whatever. Let me know and i will send the files over. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.