T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Im new on here, well even though I've joined years ago im a newbie in terms of posts. I have been for years flirting with the idea to start my own business but never made it to the end, so im trying one more time!

Ive searched high and low, as many have for Allsaints standard in terms of quality and fitting -most of all, t-shirts, to print on, but never have found them.

So i guess my question to you all out there, is there a demand for un labelled all saint quality and fitted mens tshirt? and if so, in what quantities and what colours?

I have sourced manufactors to make me the allsaints style and size tshirts in the same quality, but wanted to know if there was a demand for other t-shirt printers looking for them so that I can go on to become a distributor of blank/unlabelled all saints style tshirts.

your responses will be highy greatful and hopefully I could fill a niche, if there filters out to be one?

Kindest regards

Hashim:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know this is all rather untimely, but i have a small t-shirt business on ebay: iconic-graphic-t-shirts on eBay

and i am going to branch out into a website on www.cocaineclothing.com

I searched hi-and-low for all saints blanks and i think i found them. They are the blanks of the tee's i sell.

I would be happy to send some samples in the post before wholesale. Drop me a mail. They do have a small black weave on the shoulder. They are available in multiple colors. If you want more images drop me a msg.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.