T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not certain where to post this question to I'm putting it in the most trafficked area.

I'm hoping that someone can help me out; I'm a home printer and do it for myself rather than as a business. I've noticed that in past 5 - 7 years that shirt standards seem to have changed dramatically, moving toward smoother, tighter knights that are very thin. Even when I've gotten heavyweight Gildans, they're still entirely too smooth. I'm looking for a manufacturer that still produces the heavier, coarser tees from the nineties and aughts. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
1 Posts
I would consider the Pro5 Super Heavy Weight (6.7oz), it might be exactly what you are looking for. I'm not aware they sell wholesale but since these are for yourself paying $6 retail for a shirt is probably ok. Shipping is very reasonable and every order I've placed goes out the same day USPS. Pro5 neck openings tend to run smaller, I hesitate to say tight since I've never received that complaint, they just aren't as loose as most other brands. You might also consider the AlStyle 1301 (6oz) and Delta Magnum Weight (6oz), they also are thicker and more coarse than most shirts.

https://www.pro5usa.com/collections/tops/products/super-heavy

· Registered
116 Posts
I would consider the Pro5 Super Heavy Weight (6.7oz), it might be exactly what you are looking for. I'm not aware they sell wholesale but since these are for yourself paying $6 retail for a shirt is probably ok. Shipping is very reasonable and every order I've placed goes out the same day USPS. Pro5 neck openings tend to run smaller, I hesitate to say tight since I've never received that complaint, they just aren't as loose as most other brands. You might also consider the AlStyle 1301 (6oz) and Delta Magnum Weight (6oz), they also are thicker and more coarse than most shirts.

https://www.pro5usa.com/collections/tops/products/super-heavy
Yes try Alstyle apparel, the make a very tough shirt! Never had an issue of being too thin or bad quality.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.