T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeings how the machines have been updated with all kinds of hardware and firmware changes, are operators manuals for the MP5i and MP10i going to be updated and distributed to current machine users?
...and what about all them-thar tech sheets? those going to be updated also?
How's the latest update to the rip coming along?

later

· Registered
744 Posts
Seeings how the machines have been updated with all kinds of hardware and firmware changes, are operators manuals for the MP5i and MP10i going to be updated and distributed to current machine users?
...and what about all them-thar tech sheets? those going to be updated also?
How's the latest update to the rip coming along?

later

The update to the rip.... we are still currently testing and perfecting the new updated RIP to make sure that it doesn't crash or print anything erratic. The main change to the RIP that I know so far is that we fixed the "hard step gradient issue" that happens when one is trying to print gradients within the same color spectrum. There may have been other tweaks and changes but I haven't yet been informed of any as of now.

Also, please pm me your email in regards to the first part of your post.

· Registered
147 Posts
Rip update to fix gradients is great news! I have been trying to sort out an image with gradients resulting in the "hard step". Was able to "fix" it by taking off my glasses.... :D

PM sent.
And could really need a better choke setting. The cmyk on White alignment is very often very poor.... Lots of White on the edge of a print is normal...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.