T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

Watched video. Seems like a lot of pretreatment. Or perhaps i dont put enough on ?
Thanks for the feedback - I do not think we put too much PT on the garment, in that video. I am not positive, but I believe that is a standard cotton t-shirt, which means we would need a greater volume of fluid to achieve the same vibrant print (versus a soft ring spun garment). We added a washing machine to our shop recently, and we do many sporadic wash tests throughout the week, so we have rapid feedback whenever we adjust our PT volume for a new garment / style / color.

I will continue to add more videos of the PT process as I have the time; eventually we will have several different videos that show us pre-treating different garments, colors, etc - we will also do a few with the ViperONE, so people can see the difference! Of course, the full step-by-step overview is on DTG Print Solutions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.