T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
I have heard the same about Inksoft, and that it is geared more for online sales tracking not the actual production side. I am in the same boat, I am at the point of needing a production based management software. I have been told to check out Printavo. You might look at them.

I too am interested in any other software to help me grow and be more efficient.
Some of you may or may not have heard of Smake german cloud based program for end to end workflow.
whilst it's not necessarily aimed at the smaller end of the market it will allow you to modularly grown yes there are monthly fees and an initial fee with free automatic updates.
The sole focus is more towards the workflow in the back end and production and will openly connect to other systems VIA API woo commerce, magenta and soon i hope Deco, a lot of the systems dont do the backend production workflow connecting to Digital equipment which is what in the end most of us outside of administrative tasks on current systems are looking for

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.