T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at InkSoft and DecoNetwork as I am a smaller shop. InkSoft has increased their pricing and Has so so reviews. DecoNetwork has decent pricing and so so reviews. Most of the discussion on these is year or so older.

Is anyone using these providers or is there a better provider that I should look at.

Thank you for your time

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am looking at Printavo but,

1: to get the same level of software, you need enterprise level.

2: One main draw back is that you can not use your own domain. They allow you to use a sub domain off of their domain name.

tshirtselling.com not possible
teshirtselling.printavo.com is how your domain would be and only available on the Enterprise level. Not very professional looking.

I had Printavo when they started at $15.00 per month and were still growing, but a need more and went with a self hosted software. I have out grown what I have now and am looking for something to move to.

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish Deco and Inksoft would give 30 days trial so I could make a decision on purchasing. I hate the outrageous set up fee those two are charging. One thing I forgot to find out is are they putting you on a shared hosting server or are they using a VPS server for each customer they have.

I am leaning more towards Deco as they let you use your own domain for your setup. I think this is a big plus for dealing with customers as the would be doing approvals and purchases through your website rather than a sub domain of the company you choose to order from. I

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.