T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can buy t-shirt heat transfer material for WAX ribbons on a roland pc60. i just bought $220 worth of wax ribbons and the material i am using is for resin and didnt know it til i recieved it! I am so mad right now! :mad:

If anyone could tell me where to get Wax ribbon material you would be a life saver!

· Registered
241 Posts
Does anyone know where i can buy t-shirt heat transfer material for WAX ribbons on a roland pc60. i just bought $220 worth of wax ribbons and the material i am using is for resin and didnt know it til i recieved it! I am so mad right now! :mad:

If anyone could tell me where to get Wax ribbon material you would be a life saver!
I think the thermal brite by airwaves is for thermal wax.
Give them a call...Linky...
Air Waves Inc. - BRITE 8.5X14

· Registered
748 Posts

Sorry Corey, I read your question wrong. I thought you were looking for the ribbons.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.