T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While walking around local malls, I noticed that custom garment printing kiosks utilize trademarks and copyrighted materials (ie, Supreme, Disney characters, Marvel characters, celebrity names, movie screenshots...). Do they all have all actually have the permissions or are they hoping to not get caught?

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Yeah they are most certainly knock-offs. They're fast at them too. For example, as soon as Nipsey Hussle died, I saw shirts at the mall with his face on it... super cringey.
i thought for sure you were misspelling and meant nipsey russell
which would have been odd
as he was an intelligent, funny guy, but i would not have pegged him as having that sort of merchandise marketability upon his passing on

i can't believe that punk hussle had the gumption to ripoff a class act like that
that may have been his fatal mistake, mr. russell will recompense (dead or alive)

·
Registered
20 Posts
i thought for sure you were misspelling and meant nipsey russell
which would have been odd
as he was an intelligent, funny guy, but i would not have pegged him as having that sort of merchandise marketability upon his passing on

i can't believe that punk hussle had the gumption to ripoff a class act like that
that may have been his fatal mistake, mr. russell will recompense (dead or alive)
Hope you're not hating on Nipsey Hussle... He was a great dude and did a lot for his neighborhood. Watch his interview with Gary Vaynerchuk - he's brilliant.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.