T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have to say this has been quite a day. There's definitely a learning curve but I guess that's true for any new machine. Yesterday it took half the day to get the inks in the line but no good nozzle checks so we let it rest overnight to clear air bubbles. Well that worked sort of...lol
We printed CYMK this morning and played with the different settings we had some successful prints. This afternoon we pretreated some dark's and I have to say I need practice.
Tried to get the white's to print well with not much luck, although setting the highlight helped.
Does anyone have a list of what settings they use, I know it will need to be adjusted but a good starting point for dark shirts? We did have one success, yesterday I told our UPS driver to send me a pic of his newborn to put on a shirt, it came out quite good. He was thrilled.
Off to play poker now. Best Wishes, John :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Best of luck to you! If I could go back and get a different machine, I would. I have had my machine for 6 months and have only gotten 10 shirts printed with it on darks. The machine was down over a month while we have gone back and forth every day trying to fix it. After a month, they requested me to send it back. I was told they would send me a refurbished machine and take mine back. I was then told that was not the case (AKA, went back on their word) and I could only send mine back in to get fixed. They then tell they are going to charge me $150 for a box for me to send it in and it would ship out the next day going UPS 3 day. A week later, the box has not even shipped. Oh, did I forget to tell you it is going to take a month to get the machine back. Maybe Anajet is better but stay away from Melco.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I went to training last week and there was girl there that had done 100 black shirts before she came to training. (she had 4 t-jets within the last 6 months so she was already familiar with the white ink) She thanked them for having a great machine because she had no problems printing and said she could not believe how nice it was after having the t-jets

I get my machine this week and will let you know how it goes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts