T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find a tutorial on how to make my own plasticol transfers? Would this be a wise choice? I don't want any pre-made designs. I rather make my own for my own designs. Thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
HandHeld said:
Where can I find a tutorial on how to make my own plasticol transfers? Would this be a wise choice? I don't want any pre-made designs. I rather make my own for my own designs. Thanks
There are places that can make custom plasticol transfers for you. That way you have your 'own' designs.

·
Registered
71 Posts
HandHeld said:
Check out www.screenprinters.net they should have something.

Printing your own transfers is quite easy..If they don,t have anything let me know and I will walk you through it.

Ronnie

·
Registered
3 Posts
Check out www.screenprinters.net they should have something.

Printing your own transfers is quite easy..If they don,t have anything let me know and I will walk you through it.

Ronnie
Hey Ronnie.

I'd like to know the process for printing my own plasticol transfers... (what is the best paper to buy, who offers the best inks?) I've done some research and hot peels seem to be the transfers of choice. Also, what differing mesh counts should I use? I'm just looking to do 1 to 3 color plasticol transfers (nothing fancy). :) Thanks

-Preston

1 - 5 of 5 Posts