T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day guys and gals. I have a small job making regular cotton t-shirts with football letters and numbers on the back. Can anyone give me an idea of where I can find these letters and numbers? Any information will help. Thanks in advance.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good day guys and gals. I have a small job making regular cotton t-shirts with football letters and numbers on the back. Can anyone give me an idea of where I can find these letters and numbers? Any information will help. Thanks in advance.:rolleyes:
You can call Stahls, 800-4STAHLS, or Imprintables Warehouse or Transfer Express. They can either cut the names and numbers for you or you can order die cuts. Depending on what you are charging for the shirts, the easiest thing to do would be to order player name and number sheets with the names and corresponding numbers already cut.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I believe u have forgotton to mention your budget? :)

do u have big budget to get a professional vendor to help? OR you have to do it by yourself ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm not sure what kind of equipment you have but if you have a vinyl cutter and heat press you can cut your own numbers and letters using heat transfer material.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure what kind of equipment you have but if you have a vinyl cutter and heat press you can cut your own numbers and letters using heat transfer material.
Thanks for the feedback.. Yes I have a Brand new US Cutter 24' LP, but I have no clue as to how to use it and I do have a heat press. So that's sort of why I'm trying to buy the numbers.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I think buying your numbers and taking time to learn is a good choice. I used to by all my numbers and names from a local shop. I went in one day and he took me in the back and showed me how easy it was. He said he liked me and wanted me to prosper. I'm very greatful to him and today we are still very close. We really never compete with each other, but when we do business is still business. I will add we also help each other when we can. I lost my press ( it burned up)a few weeks ago, I called him and he brought me over a press to finish the job with. I have done the same for others too.i got off the topic a little. I wish you good luck and happy cutting. ... JB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts