T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case any body is intrested a friend of mine who is a retired Ind. Designer and one of the best alumine welders you have ever seen. I wonder if any one would be intrested in buying a metal kit with the parts ready to do the conversion from paper printer to tshirt printer.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know I have moved this thread out of the forums as we dont allow self promotion or promotion of friends. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was not trying to self promote I asked afriend yesterday if he would look at the planes because in the forum there were alot of people asking if someone would make the parts. The guy is 73 and lives on SS its not like he can make abunch I just want to see if any one was intrested. He yuseto work for design line in florida and helps me do lay outs on my signs and tshirts. I don't know what the big deal is.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I'm sorry but those are the rules of the forum. When it reads like a sales post it is not allowed. Maybe do something like a poll asking on the poll answers whether people would buy a kit or not. The problem with the post is that first you tell about the person who can make them, and then ask if people would be interested in buying them. This is where it falls into a sales post.

If you are just looking to see whether it is a marketable product, a poll would work good to give you an idea without the sale offer. Then if the results are positive, you could figure out a way of marketing the kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts