T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending times playing soccer on streets with local people in Bangkok Thailand, I realized how special 'soccer' or 'football' has become throughout the world regardless of class or how much money people have.
So I couldn't resist the need to come up with something to put on T-Shirts, to inspire, bring good vibes, show love, encouragement, and show energetic character.
I never made any T-Shirts before, and I'm not an art expert, but I do love to draw figures in action particularly soccer. So what I want, and looking forward to accomplish, is to at least start off by making T-Shirts for myself to see how it looks, then make more.

What I'm looking for to make is T-Shirts, that are casual, Cotton T-Shirts that have simple drawing of characters in Soccer movement, but also easy to wear while playing outdoors. It would be better if the material is Dri-Fit, but that would be too advanced for beginning...

· Registered
533 Posts
You are in the perfect area for all that you want to do. There are plenty of T shirt manufacturers, graphic artist and inexpensive Dye Sub ink and printers right there in Bangkok. I'm sure someone at Chatachuk market could print for you to get started.
Shouldn't be to hard to find cut and sew people either.
Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.