T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone here replaced the maintenance assembly (pump/cap) for Epson SureColor f2000. I found the part online I'm waiting on a quote from the techs as it is out of warranty. The suction cup in ours detached on one side so it isn't doing its job and now my whites all jammed.

I curious how hard it is seems like it could be a real pain to get to.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you get it out? I need to replace mine too but afraid to dig into it.
Yeah it was pretty simple I'll try and remember to upload some pics. You just have to take the right side off maybe like 10 screws to get it off have to detach one side of the blue lid and there a little raise up section next to it you detach and have to slide forward to remove.
Once inside there a small metal plate next to the pump assembly with one screw you take out and the actual assemble has 2 screws and 3 plugs running out of it. The plugs were all numbered so it was easy to keep them straight. oh and you have disconnected the waste hose.
I'll try and upload pics tonight.

· Registered
1 Posts
hello buddy
i would appreciate you posting pictures, our dtg pump is not sucking liquid and so i ordered the part online to get it delivered to the middle of nowhere here in africa
please help us, flying a technician is going to cost us more than buying a new dtg :(

· Registered
12 Posts
Mine just went out, no suction. That stupid little rubber peeled during a cleaning. When doing the replacement did you turn the printer off or left it on? I assume getting it to due a tube washing to move the head and the pull the power ? Or can it be done wit the power on? Pictures would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’ve had a few dms about these photos I still had some on my phone hopefully it helps some people. I’m working a different job now repairing copiers so I’m out of the game. You can clean the tubes out to if you don’t have a new one. I’ve used a guitar string to snake the tubes before which got use a couple months until we replaced the whole thing because the rubber on the suction cup went.
View attachment 262485 View attachment 262483 View attachment 262481 View attachment 262477 View attachment 262479

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.