T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello,
Newbie posting here.. We have had a website for 1.5 years and have had all sorts of ongoing issues and its very frustrating. Something works for awhile and then another thing goes down. Of course I could be more specific.

We decided to go with Custom Product Preview and while the idea of this is Awesome, we have just a ton of problems, some which could most certainly be of user error.

This is a Magento based. The idea being you upload your image to a product and then you can change the size, and text, etc. Some or none of these features work at all times. We have paid for tech help, we paid for them to install it- and still not working right.. We are super frustrated and would some day like to make money.

has anyone used this Aitoc product? anyone know someone who is great magento at may be able to find what the H-E- double hockey sticks is the problem?

-thanks!

· Registered
49 Posts
Feel free to PM me with a URL to the product in question. Also include specifics on what the specific issues you are having are. Have you also tried contacting the developer? From experience with other clients I know Aitoc support can be spotty at best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.