T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having problems with magenta for a while now. When I perform nozzle checks all of them are firing but there is about a dozen bars that are showing defelction. I can only notice streaking or defects in my shirt when I print pure red or pink (small streaking and the color fades sometimes). Other times though it seems to print red fine for a while but then after several prints it starts streaking again and the color starts to get dull. I have replaced the damper and the machine is only a few months old. Does this seem like a clogged printhead or a starvation issue? I bought a new printhead but have not installed it and am hesitant to just in case it is something else. But like I said before I have been getting deflections on magenta and after many flushings and cleaning attempts the magenta deflections on the nozzle check do not go away.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
We normally find that when you start seeing jagged lines on a color when you do nozzle checks and see it on a consistent basis it means the print head is on its way out. Sorry to say, you will probably need to replace it.

Harry
Equipment Zone

1 - 3 of 3 Posts