T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Head clean function in the printers driver ofrRIP.

Using the LM and LC cartridges for white would be tricky since you will get only 22 mll of ink total so you would have to refil every 3 -4 shirts and that is serious exposure of white ink to air and possible contaminations.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
What I was suggesting is that you can buy a pair for 10 $ or you can buy a pair for 40 $ (for example) - the difference is not as big so it's better to get the better ones.

If you build a solid base now, you can use it later for other printers.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
In my understanding you can always use longer ones.

I don't remember which slides I used with my first build, but ones will ball bearing will be definetly better (less play, smother movement).

If you want to sway a bit from the original design I would suggest to use linear rails. More expensive but will give you an industral quality.

[media]http://www.statewidebearings.com.au/portals/0/ProfileRails.jpg[/media]

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
you're kidding right. there's 159 pages of replies to this post and you claim to know the answer is in there but wont share it? dafuq is that?
No he is not kiding and I agree with him. There could be dozen of problems which causes your issue and we don't remember them all, apart of that each built is different so one thing may work for one the other may work not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.