T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
im having trouble getting the drive shaft off thats right beside that square motor. the sidewith the white gear on it is giving me some trouble. i looked at the pdf, but it doesnt point out how exactly to remove it (in my opinion). can someone help me out? maybe some different pictures?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hello, thank you I followed your instructions to the letter and I taped up the sensor but when the printer turns on I get a red light flashing ( the paper eject light) , how do I solve this? I keep getting no paper in tray and paper jam notifications on my computer screen, how do I solve this? Thank you
im having the exact same problem. can the creator of this guide elaborate on how he solved this problem please? since it's the "hard part" i would have figured you'd throw in more detail than what was provided...

·
Registered
130 Posts
The solutions are there, you need to go back to the begining and read through the thread, rather than expect people to constantly re answer the same issue over and over.

This isn't a commercial unit, the basic R&D has been done, now you need to do the fine tuning and setting up, that's why it didn't cost you anything!
you're kidding right. there's 159 pages of replies to this post and you claim to know the answer is in there but wont share it? dafuq is that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.