T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well I read this thread from start to finish. I laughed, I cried, I raged and I got tired. All in all very impressive work and ingenuity.
I may be a few years too late but I figure I like a challenge and my wife likes the idea of it. So I'll start small and see where I go from there. I can tell you that I won't be asking too many questions at this junior level. It seems that sensor scenarios have been covered repeatedly......and I mean repeatedly.
I pledge not to repeat stupid questions and I won't be asking where the video is.
I won't ask someone to make me one or ask why the original posters website is not up for my convenience.
However I do know that if I am really in a bind that there are some really good helpful people that will indeed help me.
I'd also like to thank Rudy and the mods for removing some posts that were non productive. There was still quite enough to read.
I will make one observation of the thread. I saw mention a few times of a wiki page. The link to it was quite dead. That's a shame.
Well, armed with some knowledge I am off to Home Depot! Wish me luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Spider, Thanks for the slap in the face reality check on the situation.
Building a small (possibly $150) dtg printer should be viewed no more than a toy or as an exercise to see how things work. Except Cookiesa who apparently has been productive with small baby clothing.
Your assessment of the current costs for an endeavor that could be of use in a practical environment should be the decider on how far an individual or small business will go with this project.
Thank you for your insight. I'm sure that others coming into the forums after me will find it good solid information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.